Your browser does not support iframes.
Selling for the Highest Possible Price
(…In the Fewest Days on Market Possible)
è How do you know you are making the right choice when finding an agent to sell your home?
There are what can seem like a million moving parts when you decide to put your home on the market.
How do know you are in good hands?
In real estate, being able to
move forward with confidence all boils down
to one basic element…
You need to be able to trust that your agent is the right choice. But how do you find that trust?
You need an agent who…
1) Understands your goals—not just a laser focus on their commission
2) Has omnipresent marketing, getting you maximum visibility in the market
3) Maintains established relationships in the community, with other agents and service providers
4) Has in-depth knowledge of market trends and local, national and global economic change
5) Works with elite experts on marketing and strategy to always be implementing updated best practices
These five key elements combine to create a “Super Agent” who will undoubtedly be most able to sell your home for the highest possible price in the fewest days on market.
è When you’re starting to think about selling your home, ask yourself these key questions about any agent you are considering—there is always a clear winner:
ü Who has provided the most valuable information about the market?
ü Who clearly has an understanding of economic change and the impact on our local economy?
ü Who has been consistent with their marketing?
ü Who connects with me as a person, not just as a commission?
ü How much experience does this agent have?
With 20 years in real estate, and as a local resident, born and raised, one of the top things my clients tell me they appreciate about working with me is my trustworthiness.
Selling your home is likely one of, if not the largest personal financial transaction of your life.
You deserve to be in good hands.
And you owe it to yourself to find the best agent who will sell your home for the highest possible price in the fewest days on market.